Are you living your life for everybody but yourself?
To start on the path of self-discovery and living the life YOU are meant to live, here are a few simple steps you can start to take now.
Step 1 – Journaling
Every morning, wake up a few minutes earlier than usual and spend a few minutes free writing.
By free writing, I mean, just write whatever thoughts come to your mind, even if those thoughts seem silly, or not like what you “think you should be writing.” Even if you are thinking “this is so stupid and pointless” write that down. Don’t judge, just write.
Keep writing until you have filled three full pages.
Handwriting is best, not writing on the computer. After a week of writing, go back and highlight or underline any themes that stand out. Any words, phrases or sentences that are repeated through the week should be noticed. This gives you some insight into your unconscious beliefs, desires, and how you are really feeling in life.
Continue this practice for several more weeks.
Knowing your true beliefs and desires helps you make decisions from a more connected and truthful place.
Step 2 – Date yourself
That’s right, date yourself.
Treat yourself to some time out. Try new things. Think about what you would want to do if you were dating someone.
- Where would you want to go?
- What restaurants would you want to try?
- What events would you find interesting?
- Is there something you have always wanted to do, but haven’t?
Make a date with yourself and do those things. Learning what you like and honoring yourself by making the time helps you become a more balanced person. Treat yourself to a date once a week. Even if it is a bubble bath while the kids are away.
Make the effort.
Are you ready to create a life you love, one that reflects your true nature and beauty?
The Windsor Method: Grace by Design leads you through a series of steps to help you:
- become self-aware, so that you make decisions based on your own personal values, not the values of others
- have greater grace and ease in your relationship with yourself and with others in your life
- have the self-confidence to say “no” when it is in your best interest to do so
- and to find the joy in your life again
Take the next step right now call me today at 972-768-7200 or click the button below to…